Website and company
1. The following terms and conditions govern the website of Hügel Learning LLP (“Hügel”, “Hügel Learning”, “we” or “us”). Hügel Learning LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership whose registered office is 5 Redwing Place, Bracknell, RG12 8FU (Company registration number: OC420576).
2. By using or visiting this website you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to follow these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website.
3. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should review this page regularly. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been made will be taken to indicate that you have read and accepted those changes. You should not use the Site if you are not happy with any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
4. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all content located on the Site shall remain the property of Hügel Learning LLP or its licensors (which includes other users).
5. Unless specifically stated you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Hügel Learning LLP content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
6. You must, however, read these intellectual property rights as being subject to any restrictions on use applying to any materials or content on the Site including (this list is not exhaustive) photographic images, videos and text whether directly on a page of the Site or contained in a document (e.g. a pdf) accessible from a page of the Site (“Materials”) or part of them such as video and photographic images which are subject to the special restrictions set out in the Creative Commons Licence (“Special Restrictions”).
7. Hügel Learning LLP does not claim that this website will be accurate, error-free or uninterrupted. You should not rely on any such information. Hügel Learning LLP accepts no financial or other claims through the use of its products and services. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
8. The information contained in or accessible via the Site changes on a regular basis. We may make improvements or alterations to the Site at any time and without notice.
9. Addresses of or links to other websites may appear on the Site for your convenience. Hügel Learning LLP does not operate or monitor other websites and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of another website.
11. We do not guarantee that:
(a) use of the Site will be compatible with all hardware and software,
(b) use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free,
(c) use of the Site will deliver any specific outcome for its users, or
(d) defects on the Site will be corrected (save for those defects which the Hügel Learning LLP is obliged to correct by law).
You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for and protect against viruses when using the Site on any device.
12. We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information and services contained on, or accessed via, the Site. All warranties, terms and conditions in this regard, including all warranties, terms and conditions implied by statute or otherwise, of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law (please see directly below for more details). For the avoidance of doubt, this includes materials accessed via links to websites (including home pages, web pages or documents they contain) operated by any other person or organisation.
13. We further exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law (please see directly below for more details) all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, depletion of goodwill and like loss) or otherwise incurred by you or any other person or organisation and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or its content, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
We do not exclude or limit our liability (if any) to you:
(a) for any breach of obligations arising under section 12 Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
(b) for personal injury or death resulting from negligence;
(c) under section 2 (3) Consumer Protection Act 1987
(d) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude liability; or
(e) for fraud.
14. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates and our officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable legal costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any breach by you of these Conditions of Use.
15. The internet is not a secure means of communication. Emails may be intercepted by other people or organisations.
You should not send any communication to us through the Site or by email, in particular which contains personal data (including sensitive personal data) and/or confidential information about you or any other person, unless you accept that any such communication would be sent at your own risk and on the understanding that we would not be liable for any loss that you might suffer as a result (except for losses which cannot be excluded or limited at law, as referred to directly above).
16. Hügel Learning LLP takes complaints seriously. Please contact us in the first instance for us to resolve your issue or complaint.
Right to cancel
17. Under this refund policy and under the guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days (cancellation period) from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded.
Please note that the right to cancel will not apply if we issued your login detail for our virtual learning environment before receiving your cancellation request to us.
Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.
18. Hügel Learning LLP does not guarantee employment to any student as a result of purchasing and completing any of its courses.
19. This policy applies to the collection, processing, storage and use of your personal information in relation to this site and Hügel Learning LLP’s virtual learning environment (VLE).
We may use the personal information that you provide when you enquire or register:
- to deal with your enquiry or registration and to provide you with appropriate services and these may include sending your further information,
- for the purpose of research and to help us plan and improve our services. We may contact you ourselves or ask outside research agencies to do so on our behalf.
20. Your data is collected and processed in accordance with the principles and requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, and all other current relevant Acts and Regulations.
Cookies we use for internet and application advertising purposes
21. On this Hügel Learning LLP owned and operated website as well as unaffiliated sites and internet-based applications, we might display interest-based advertising using the information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as completing a web-form on our sites, use of apps or software, or by visiting unaffiliated sites that contain Hügel Learning LLP content or ads.
24. We do not associate your interaction with unaffiliated or third party sites/applications with your identity in providing you with interest-based ads.
25. Students will receive their course login details within 1 to 72 hours from the time of purchase.